Sunday, September 23, 2012

3 little puppies remaining

All of Daisy's puppies have now been placed. We have 3 beautiful puppies remaining in Hanna's litter. I will post 3 week old pictures of her litter later on today. Baby Boy A and D and Bella Donna are the three remaining. I have to say I am always surprised at how quickly I find owners for my puppies and which ones are the last to be picked. :) Being that they just turned 3 weeks old I am not at all worried about finding the perfect homes for these guys and lady. The boys are standard shih tzu sized and Bella Donna is the tiniest puppy I have had to date. We will be placing her but she will not be ready to go to her forever home until 12 weeks old. I want to make sure she has all the time she needs with her mommy to grow and be healthy. I am taking all 10 puppies to the vet later on today for their vet check/de-worming. I should be a pretty hilarious sight as I myself am 9 months pregnant currently. LOL. Big pregnant lady with a basket full of pups. I obvioulsy adore babies of the 2 and 4 leg variety. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment