Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hannah's puppies born 9/1/12

Hannah had five puppies total last night. We have three boys and two girls. One deposit is in for a female from this litter. They are all doing fine today and will be closely monitored as we get through the crucial first 24 hours. If you are interested in one of these babies let me know. I have never had a problem placing my puppies and usually have them placed in the first few weeks. I accept deposits of $150 to reserve your baby. I take PayPal if you aren't local and still want to make sure you get your baby. The total price is $550 which does include the deposit. Puppies come vet checked with first round of shots. They are AKC registered and have free for life pet sitting with me. So no worries of going on vacation and having to find a kennel for your sweet baby. They too can enjoy a pet vacation at our home getting all the love and play you'd want them to have while you are gone. Many of our puppy parents have enjoyed this service and I have to say we LOVE getting to see our puppies from time to time. My pups also come with a bill of sale and puppy packet of helpful information for the new owners. We tend to keep out puppies until they are weighing in at 2 pounds which helps make sure they are ready to leave their mom and bond with you. That roughly is around the 7/8 week mark. For photos please check out my Facebook page, I will take better ones in a day or so. I post weekly updates here and on my Facebook page to keep you updated on your new baby. We are happy to have you come for a puppy visit whenever you like while they are growing. Stay tuned as Daisy our other female is due any day now as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment