Friday, September 14, 2012

Puppies are going fast!

Looks like by tomorrow we will have placed at least half of the puppies! I will post who is remaining available as I find out. I know I shouldn't be so amazed by the speed since I had my first deposit on these guys 6 months ago but I am grateful to find great homes or my babies where I know they will be adored and pampered. Please email me if you have your heart set on one and go ahead and get that deposit in. PayPal is the fastest way to secure your baby unless you are able to come by in person.

We've been blessed to have always found great families for our puppies and have yet to have one available by the time they are ready to go. Some puppies "bloom" later and you just have to wait and see how adorable they will be by 4 wks old or so. :) we've yet to have an ugly one ever!
My only point in this is to let you know that watching and waiting may not be the best bet with our puppies and I don't want hurt feelings when someone else gets the puppy you've been watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment