Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day Three

Everyone is doing great. We are catching our breaths and preparing for Hannah's litter which is due by the 9th! I am super proud of how well Daisy is doing with her 5 puppies. Her first litter was just 2 and the second was 3... I really hope this is as big as it gets though! Below are some group shots from tonight. :)



On this bottom page going from the bottom left counter clockwise - Brittany, Bob, Bill, Byron, and the one whose head is on Byron's tummy is Boyd. Brittany, Bill, and Boyd are going to look more like Max and BuddyBoo from our first litter while Bob and Byron appear to look like Zoe and Bear from our last litter. There isn't an ugly one in the bunch! If interested in adopting one of my babies feel free to like my facebook page "Taylor's Shih Tzu World" and/or add me as a friend on FB. If you get one of my babies I consider you part of my family and want to keep touch through out the life of my dogs. LOL I am even planning a reunion for all the parents and their pups in the coming year at the dog park that will be opening here in Alabaster. If you have a Shih Tzu you have known unconditional love.

No comments:

Post a Comment