Sunday, February 26, 2012

Still available as of today

So two more puppies were placed this weekend with two very wonderful families. I know they are going to be adored! We have just 4 of the 10 babies still available now and I have to say if you are on the fence you may need to go ahead and contact me to get a deposit on your baby. Our home is open for visiting from here on until you take your puppy home and don't forget we want to keep your puppy when you go on vacations. We love seeing out puppies all grown and want to keep up with them for their entire life. So we have Bill, Boyd, Byron, and Claude still available and I have to say they are really coming into their own personalities and I know you will fall in love with them once you meet them. As always feel free to call me or email me. Taylorsmorrison@me.com or 205/504-0116 (please note current pictures are here and on my facebook page)
Claude 3 wks old AKC $550

Bill 3 wks AKC $550

Boyd 3 wks AKC $550

Byron 3wks AKC $550

No comments:

Post a Comment