Saturday, February 18, 2012

Going Fast!

Met a wonderful couple today who will be adding "Casey" to their family. Super excited seeing out babies finding good homes. So currently we have 2 females available and 4 males. Most people know if they are looking for a male or female. There are pros and cons to both. In my experience it is personality that is different somewhat. Ours boys are more snuggle than out girls. All are affectionate but where Jude is right beside me as we speak our girls tend to enjoy laying on the ground with us in sight. Both are equal in potty training though be warned if you don't fix a male dog you run the risk of him marking (peeing) inside your home. Not fun.

So again we have 6 beautiful puppies still available out of the 10 and I have no doubt all will be claimed in the next few weeks. So many changes are happening to these guys as they grow and become mobile. I will continue to keep posting pictures here and on my Facebook page. Love my puppies! We will be glad for you to come visit us at our home and meet your new baby. Just call or email to set up a time.
205/504-0116 or taylorsmorrison@me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment