Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Puppylooza 2012 Part 1

Daisy had her babies late last night and into the wee hours of the morning. I am so pooped but absolutely thrilled with the five babies we have. I have pictures below. I am posting in the order of birth w/ a picture of Daisy in labor first because she was a trooper! The puppy order goes as follows: Bob, Brittany, Byron, Bill, and Boyd. All wiggling around today like they should be! I will update photos as I can usually one post per week. I keep our puppies until they are at least 8 weeks old to make sure they aren't weaned to soon in order to help boost their immune systems. It is so important to have the time with your new puppy while they are growing. They are bred for companionship and will give you unconditional love so please make sure you are ready to put in the time needed to make your new baby happy and content.
*Please note pups come w/ info pack, bill of sale, and I complete transferring and registering the puppy in your name via AKC. Feel free to contact me if you are interested or have any questions for me. 205/504-0116






Remember these are right after they were born. You will be amazed as we progress through the weeks at how much each one changes! I am so proud of my babies and hope to find them all wonderful homes where they will be spoiled for life! My policy is that if ever when ever a puppy parent can no longer care for their pup I ask please bring him/her back to me. I never want my babies to end up at a rescue site or worse! They always have a place with me. Lastly but definitely not the least is that I offer lifetime puppy-sitting. If you are going on vacation bring your fur baby to our home and we will keep him/her at no cost. I simply feel that strongly about the negative impact of boarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment