Monday, February 13, 2012

Eyes opening!

As the "C" puppies close in on 2 weeks old their eyes are beginning to open. I love this part and can't wait until they are completely open.

Currently I have some one interested in Brittany and once the deposit is in she will be off the market. I am having a visit this weekend who is interested in one if the "B" baby girls. I have no doubt they will all find the right families as they are just precious. The level of cuteness will be thru the roof in a week or so when they start the fluffing out and start being able to focus their eyes. I love watching as they progress thru the puppy phases.

FYI I have set up a PayPal and think that is probably the easiest form of payment to accept deposits and final payments. I can take local checks but will hold until cleared so that isn't as convenient for you or me. I am so excited about my current people interested in my puppies!

No comments:

Post a Comment